I think I've had something similar to this dream for the past couple of nights. I haven't slept very well either. It must mean something. But possibly not.
The environment of the dream: We were inside this weird building. The whole building was HUGE in width and their were two story high walls. It was like a mall with no roof and we were inside. There were several doors. The second story had a fence around it. Just imagine you were in the biggest clearing of the mall with no venders except the clearing was as big as the mall itself.. On tiled flooring. You look up.. there is no roof. I didn’t see an escalator. But you could see the second story from the inside with a fence by the walk place so people can’t fall from that story.
I was a guy trying to protect this girl. These guys in white masks and black suits where trying really hard to capture her and block her in a white cone looking thing. Like a styrophome cup. When I finally got her free the guys would go back somehow on the roof (on the top of the walls) and they would pace around on the walls waiting for the right time to try and capture us again. Then at a moment they would come, jump down behind her and grab her. She would struggle as hard as she could but their weight and strength were too much for her. They would bring her to a vehicle… I don’t think it was a car.. it was either a tank or a boat with a hatch. The dream shifted and I was no longer the man trying to protect her, but an onlooker. I could see him on the boat/tank with the girl about to sneak up on the guy with the mask. He is about to pounce on the guy with the mask but then this man seas that he will get captured so he noticed the dirt or weeds that he had been puzzled about the whole time he was trying to save her. They look like a rare kind of weed. And every time the guy was on the tank/boat trying to save her he would wonder about the weeds.
So now the guy/rescuer notices that there is a guy behind him and he starts struggling with a guy in the white mask who sneaked behind him to capture him. He now notices the white cups coming to entrap them (him and the girl on top of the tank/boat) so they can’t get away. The guy remembers the weeds in the place they are trying to put him and he happens to kick some off the tank/boat so the good people (kinda like crime investigators) trying to find them will notice the weeds and be able to test them and see where they are from and be able to find them. Cause the weeds/dirt in the tank/boat are the same as the place where the guys in the masks are taking them. Then they are completely captured by the cups. Now they both feel desolate and alone.
I know this dream means something... and now I am trying to ask God to interpret it to me. I just thought I would share this..
No comments:
Post a Comment